LIVRES CANADA BOOKS is the national catalyst for advancing the work of Canadian publishers abroad. Learn more about us.
Fairs & Events
The merged stand (Canada/Québec) is once again your opportunity to sell and buy rights, generate new contacts, strengthen existing relationships, and discover new business opportunities.
The London Book Fair is the spring season can’t-miss opportunity to meet publishers, rights managers, distributors, wholesalers, booksellers, and literary agents from around the world.
Join us at the first New York Rights Fair covering rights sales negotiation and distribution of both adult and children’s content across all formats including print, digital, audio, film, and television, creating a true global event.
Here are some of our favourite reads from last week:
- This thread presents an abridged version of the paper presented at the Sensitization Workshop organized by the National Library of Nigeria
- Bryan Cranston Joins Angelina Jolie in Disney’s ‘The One and Only Ivan’ (Exclusive)
- Alexa et l’enceinte Echo en France et Audible leur fait lire des audiolivres
- L’édition répond au WWF : le livre jeunesse n’abîmerait pas les forêts
- La Librairie du Centre à Ottawa met la clé sous la porte
Livres Canada Books administers the Foreign Rights Marketing Assistance Program (FRMAP)
Livres Canada Books offers a comprehensive range of original and dependable market guides.
Livres Canada Books produces catalogues and flyers to assist Canadian publishers.
Livres Canada Books helps publishers maximize their presence at key international book fairs.