Canadian Studies Collection Pricing Structure
The Collection includes titles from academic and trade publishers alike across disciplines such as aboriginal studies, architecture, arts and culture, biography and memoir, business and law, economics, environment and geography, history, linguistics, literature and literary criticism, performing and fine arts, political and social sciences, and technology
With its sophisticated design, the Collection offers publishers the ideal platform to market their titles to the international community of Canadianists, librarians, and academics.
|Title listing – early-bird||$95 + HST|
|Title listing – full-price||$110 + HST|
|One-page advertisement – early-bird||$300 + HST|
|One-page advertisement – full-price||$350 + HST|
A title listing is a ⅓ page spread. Let us help get the word out about your most recent releases or your most loved backlist titles.
Each title listing includes the following:
- a cover image
- title and subtitle
- an author bio or review quote
- a detailed description of the title
- name of your publishing house
- bibliographic data (page count, publication date, trim size, ISBNs, subject codes) for print and digital formats
- language and pricing information
- contact information and links to your site so that interested buyers can easily learn more about your books and author
If you have a series of titles to promote or want the world to know what your publishing house is all about then one-page advertisement is for you. One-page advertisements are designed in-house by the publisher and submitted to Livres Canada Books prior to publication. Email Communications Officer, Tabitha Hartropp, email@example.com to discuss options for your one-page feature.