Rights Canada Titles Move from IPR License to Frankfurt Rights
Frankfurt Rights is one of the key digital services being offered for this year’s special edition of the Frankfurt Book Fair. Rights Canada titles and participating publisher accounts that were hosted on the IPR License international rights trading platform are now available on Frankfurt Rights free of charge until June 2021 through the Livres Canada Books portal.
Publishers who had IPR License accounts through their participation in Rights Canada catalogues in previous years (Existing Users) can now access their own accounts on the portal using their IPR License login information. Please see instructions below.
Publishers who have submitted titles to Rights Canada for the first time this year (New Users), can create new accounts in our portal. Please see instructions below.
Publishers who had IPR License accounts through their participation in Rights Canada catalogues in previous years, are invited to upload their new titles to their Frankfurt Rights accounts ahead of the Frankfurt Book Fair.
To upload your latest Rights Canada titles (and any other titles you wish to highlight at this year’s digital edition of the fair):
- Log in using the email address you provided with your Rights Canada title submission*
- Select the “Log In with Frankfurt Rights Account” button
- Upload Titles
- Upload Cover Images
- Upload Supporting Information, Content Samples, etc.
- Edit, Manage and Assign to Groups
* Forgot your password? Please use the Forgot password button on the website.
Having trouble with your account? Visit the Frankfurt Rights online Help Centre for more information.
Publishers who have submitted titles to Rights Canada for the first time this year, can upload their titles to our Frankfurt Rights portal by creating new accounts.
To create your account, please complete the form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Your Titles and Frankfurt Rights
Free of charge until June 2021, the Frankfurt Rights platform offers the following benefits:
- Optimized user interface and simplified navigation
- Improved search functionality
- Streamlined title upload process
- New content sample sharing functions
- Greater access to valuable business contacts on Frankfurt Book Fair’s official international rights trading platform
- And much more
To find out more about Rights Canada and Frankfurt Rights, or for help with your account username, please email Gabrielle Etcheverry, Manager, Communications.