Foreign Rights Marketing Assistance Program (FRMAP)
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS
Given the health and safety precautions set out by the Government of Canada owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, until further notice Livres Canada Books does not support or encourage international travel.
We will, nevertheless, continue to provide financial assistance for non-refundable expenses resulting from cancellations.
This program fosters Canadian publishers’ export sales by providing cost-shared funding for export sales trips and participation in international book fairs and trade events.
Livres Canada Books supports exporting publishers from all regions of Canada, including national and provincial publisher associations, through this fund.
Eligible publishers may choose from a diverse range of conferences, industry events, book fairs and sales trips that best meet their export marketing needs.
Guidelines and Forms
To learn more about FRMAP, including eligibility criteria, click on the links below to download guidelines, qualifying events and other forms as PDF files.
To view the forms, please download, save to your computer and then open with Acrobat Reader. Forms will not appear in web viewers.
- 2021-2022 FRMAP Guidelines
- 2021-2022 FRMAP Application form Part A
- 2021-2022 FRMAP Application form Part B
- 2021-2022 FRMAP Application form Part C
- 2021-2022 FRMAP Application form Part D
- 2021-2022 FRMAP Application form Part E
- 2021-2022 FRMAP Sample Auditor Statements
- 2021-2022 FRMAP Pre-approved events
- 2021-2022 FRMAP Claim and Activity Report