Foreign Rights Marketing Assistance Program (FRMAP)
This program fosters Canadian publishers’ export sales by providing cost-shared funding for export sales trips and participation in international book fairs and trade events.
Livres Canada Books supports exporting publishers from all regions of Canada, including national and provincial publisher associations, through this fund.
Eligible publishers may choose from a diverse range of conferences, industry events, book fairs and sales trips that best meet their export marketing needs.
Guidelines and Forms
To learn more about FRMAP, including eligibility criteria, click on the links below to download guidelines, qualifying events and other forms as PDF files.
To view the forms, please download, save to your computer and then open with Acrobat Reader. Forms will not appear in web viewers.
We are pleased to announce that Creative BC has renewed its funding supplement for British Columbia-based publishers under the 2019-2020 Foreign Rights Marketing Assistance Program (FRMAP).
- 2019-2020 FRMAP REVISED Guidelines
- 2019-2020 FRMAP Application form Part A
- 2019-2020 FRMAP Application form Part B
- 2019-2020 FRMAP Application form Part C
- 2019-2020 FRMAP Application form Part D
- 2019-2020 FRMAP Application form Part E
- 2019-2020 FRMAP Sample Auditor Statement
- 2019-2020_FRMAP_Claim and activity report form