Foreign Rights Marketing Assistance Program (FRMAP)
This program fosters Canadian publishers’ export sales by providing cost-shared funding for export sales trips and participation in international book fairs and trade events.
Livres Canada Books supports exporting publishers from all regions of Canada, including national and provincial publisher associations, through this fund.
Eligible publishers may choose from a diverse range of conferences, industry events, book fairs and sales trips that best meet their export marketing needs.
Guidelines and Forms
To learn more about FRMAP, including eligibility criteria, click on the links below to download guidelines, qualifying events and other forms as PDF files.
- 2018-2019_FRMAP_Claim form and activity report
- 2018-2019 FRMAP Application Form – Part D
- 2018-2019 FRMAP Application Form – Part E
- 2018-2019 FRMAP Pre-Approved Events
- 2019-2020 FRMAP Guidelines
- 2019-2020 FRMAP Application form Part A
- 2019-2020 FRMAP Application form Part B
- 2019-2020 FRMAP Application form Part C
- 2019-2020 FRMAP Application form Part D
- 2019-2020 FRMAP Application form Part E
- 2019-2020 FRMAP Sample Auditor Statement
- 2019-2020 FRMAP Claim form and activity report
For forms Part A to E, please download the form and open with Acrobat Reader.