Funding support allows publishers who have participated in the Mentoring – Coaching program to leverage their new expertise by implementing marketing strategies targeted at select export markets. Funding support for implementing these strategies aims to help emerging exporters increase sales to these markets and become eligible for supplementary assistance through the Canada Book Fund.
Guidelines and Forms
To learn more about the Funding Support component of the Mentoring program, including eligibility criteria, click on the links below to download guidelines and other forms as PDF files.
2021-2022 Funding Application
- 2021-2022 Mentoring – Funding Support Guidelines
- 2021-2022 Mentoring- Funding Support- Application form -Part A
- 2021-2022 Mentoring- Funding Support- Application form -Part B
- 2021-2022 Mentoring-Funding Support-Sample Auditor Statements
2020-2021 Final Report
- 2020-2021 Mentoring – Funding Support – Final Report Guidelines
- 2020-2021 Mentoring – Funding Support – Final Report