Publishing in Canada (2017)
Get to know Canadian publishers, agents, authors and the dynamics that shape this diverse book market. Livres Canada Books and Publishing Perspectives are proud to bring you a comprehensive magazine about the Canadian publishing community.
Read about book publishing in French and English Canada as well as the country’s diverse literary talent. Get to know Canadian publishers and literary agents, and learn more about the dynamics that shape Canada’s publishing industry.
The magazine includes information on:
- Publisher profiles, adult and children’s book publishers books
- Literary agents profiles
- Canadian rights market
- Authors to know, both anglophone and francophone
- Top titles from Canadian publishers
- Publishers associations and their projects
- Indigenous voices in Canada
- Translation funding and cultural initiatives
- Canada’s plans for its Frankfurt Guest of Honour program in 2020
- Literary and professional events in Canada
- And much more!
About Publishing Perspectives
Publishing Perspectives is the leading source of information about the global book publishing business. Since 2009, they have been publishing daily email editions with news and features from around the world of book publishing, as well as print magazines at special events.