Discussion on the Trade Mission to Shanghai, China
Join us as the delegation that led the trade mission to Shanghai, China, discusses the opportunities and market intelligence gathered during the Shanghai Children’s Book Fair.
The hosts will share their experiences (strengths / weaknesses), and to suggest ways of maximizing the opportunities available in this market. How should we build on the professional networking initiated during this mission? How to increase the presence of the Canadian children’s books in China?
Topics will include:
- Licensing English language, translation, and/or audio rights
- Selling French-language titles into China
- Individual perspectives of the market
- Tips for Canadians considering entering into the Chinese market
This live webinar is followed by an interactive Q&A period with the hosts.
Tuesday, January 16 at 11 am EST
- Barbara Creary, Director of International Rights, Dominique et compagnie
- Adrienne Tang, Rights Director, Kids Can Press
- Kaela Cadieux, Assistant Managing Editor, Annick Press